Mindfuckery Faster Pussycat

Mindfuckery Faster Pussycat


 Created by 

Oregonleatherboy 



Mindfuckery videos are a process of combining video with vocals plus art
 Each element is created separately
 often gathered from a large pool of pre-made OLB clips
 Art has been lifestyle that olb has indulged in for decades

 The culminated pick(ables)ings are in a huge storage that overwhelms.  Trepidation at entering the closet of creativity where my disorderly attention camps.  

Sitting like a low-vision paraplegic with no ramp 
in a dark room with no lamp  Sitting right where I want to OLB(e) 
not even noticing that I can't see
Because when I get lost in the art in my head 
the focus is fast like a bullet of lead 
speeding toward the words that are perfectly said
 by the time they become substantial they're dead
So end up improvising what is read 
then puts the rest of it to bed 
by blending for sending
 cropping to make it popping cutting rebutting
 sharpening contrasting 
effecting for affecting
 overlapping
tapping
wrapping while rapping
speeding weeding 
 Poking stroking my penis all the way Venus 
to pick up a sack of chemical whack
flashing back 
while Someone licks my butt crack
Ok, not always but it's sure nice when they do by that time another videos through