Bearded Skin Hypnosmoke Eight 8 Leather Vest

 

Bearded Skin Hypnosmoke 

Leather Vest Eight 8

 Oregonleatherboy

1/8

 Things A Sadist Might Say When Performing BDSM

2/8
3/8
1. "Are you ready to explore your limits?"
2. "Trust me completely; I’ve got you."
3. "Remember your safe word; use it if you need to."
4/8
4. "Let go and surrender to the experience."
5. "I want to hear you breathe; focus on that."
6. "You’re doing so well; just relax."
5/8
7. "This is all about your pleasure and pain."
8. "Tell me how that feels; I want to know."
9. "You look beautiful in this moment all bound"
6/8
10. "I’m in control, and you’re safe with me."
11. "Do you like how that feels?"
12. "You’re allowed to moan; let it out."
7/8
13. "I want to push your boundaries"
14. "Every touch is intentional; feel it."
15. "You’re so strong for embracing this."
8/8
16. "Let the sensations wash over you."
17. "How far do you want to go today?"
18. "I love how you respond to my touch."
19. "This is our space; nothing else matters."
20. "You’re doing amazing; just breathe through it."
21. "I’ll take care of you; just trust me."